Friends you meet when you travel, become your friends for life. Connections happen so quickly and you always find someone to talk to.
I love meeting up with my travelling friends and reminiscing about our backpacking adventures. I’ve met so many people around the world and have a wide community of travelling guys and gals.
Meeting people when travelling is one of the easiest things to do, and feels very natural.
If you’re scared of travelling alone, or are worried about being a solo female traveller. Listen to this episode. It’ll make you feel so much more confident…
This travel episode is about …
- How I randomly met my friends like Jo in Melbourne, at a free salsa class
- Even persuaded my friend to live with me in Alice Springs in Australia after knowing her for 2-3 months
- Chris an acquaintance (friend of a friend) met when I was in Melbourne and now we’re best friends
- Small talk is by-past really quickly
- Best feeling when you become friends with someone and then end up meeting them later on in your travels
- Don’t worry about travelling alone, there are so many people travelling you will make friends
- Still scared to go alone – join a tour group and then go from there. This is what I did.